Saturday, April 25, 2009

Story Behind The Name



So after thinking long and hard , I decided on Sheas' Angels Photography. Shea is my wonderful brother who passed away Aug. 26, 1992 at the age of 14. He was born Nov. 19th, 1977 and he was my best friend as well as my body guard. Over the years i have never stopped thinking of him, so when my first son was born exactly on Nov. 19th 2003, i was nothing more then amazed and sure it was a sign he was watching me from above. Then came the miracle. My second born, Tyler, was due Dec. 13th, 2008 and to my surprise my water broke Nov.19th 2008. Later on the 20th he was born almost 4 weeks early. I truly believe My brother is apart of each of my sons, and when i look in there eyes all i see is my amazing brother and all the lives he has touched!!
I love you Shea and will never lose the memories I cherish the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment